Olympic Plaza, Calgary – Leggings
- Sizes / Tailles : XS, S, M, L, XL
- 88% Polyester and 12% spandex
Made in Canada / Fabriqué au Canada
Make up courtesy by Nicky Speer from World Town Cosmetics
Olympic Plaza, Calgary, Canada (Leggings)
Right in the center for Calgary Downtown, the Olympic plaza was developed for the 1988 Olympic winter games; the surrounding buildings do play with its water pool, reflecting them in a sort of gigantic spaghetti bowl.
Place Olympique, Calgary, Canada (Caleçon)
En plein coeur du centre ville de Calgary, la place olympique a été développée à l’occasion des Jeux Olympic d’hiver de 1988; les bâtiments alentour se reflètent dans son bassin d’eau, comme dans un gigantesque bol de spaghettis.
Legging details :
- Compression fit due to our high spandex fabric. Our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all kinds of body types.
- Easy to care for : Vivid print that will never fade after washing. Our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- High waist : Thick elastic waistband finishing and coverstitched hems. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes
- From yoga to dinner : Your leggings can be active wear or going out wear
Sizing Guide : Measurements in accordance with US standard sizing
XS (Size USA 0-2) : Waist 24”, Hips 35”
S (Size USA 4-6) : Waist 26”, Hips 37”
M (Size USA 8-10) : Waist 28”, Hips 39”
L (Size USA 12-14) : Waist 31”, Hips 42”
XL (Size USA 16) : Waist 33”, Hips 44”
Every design and image has been carefully captured through the lens of Jean Michel. The moments caught in his reflections are transformed into unique artworks and bring natural beauty into your life. More about Jean Michel
RETURN POLICY: since this is an artwork, no refund is accepted.