Herbert Lake Flare Dress
The brilliance of Herbert Lake, located west of the Rocky Mountains, is nothing short of amazing in the fall. Inspired by Monet’s type of impressionism, the multitude of vibrant colors in this scarf allows you to combine adventure and edginess in your style. It’s easy to see why this is our number one best seller online.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL. If your size is not available, we will produce one for you. Allow us to make it between 7 – 14 days. If it is a rush order email us to know more.
- 72% Ecopoly and 12% spandex manufactured in Canada
- Made in Canada / Fabriqué au Canada
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- 2 in 1 style! Wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up.
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- Our fabrics are made with EcoPoly,a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes.
Herbert Lake, Canada
This lake of the western Canadian Rocky Mountains is quite amazing during the fall. The multitude of colours is impactful and bright, but provides a sharp edgy look to your style. The bold look of this scarf allows you to explore a more adventurous part of fashion in a fun and exciting way.
Lac de Herbert, Canada
Ce lac des montagnes Rocheuses de l’Ouest Canadien est superbe en automne. La multitude des couleurs est intimidante et criarde, et pourtant vous donnera un joli style bien affuté. Le caractère expressif de cette écharpe vous permet de partir à l’aventure dans la mode, d’une façon amusante et excitante.
Sizing Guide : Measurements in accordance with US standard sizing
XS (Size USA 0-2) : Waist 24”, Hips 35”
S (Size USA 4-6) : Waist 26”, Hips 37”
M (Size USA 8-10) : Waist 28”, Hips 39”
L (Size USA 12-14) : Waist 31”, Hips 42”
XL (Size USA 16) : Waist 33”, Hips 44”
Every design and image has been carefully captured through the lens of Jean Michel. The moments caught in his reflections are transformed into unique artworks and bring natural beauty into your life. More about Jean Michel
RETURN POLICY: since this is an artwork, no refund is accepted.