Studio Bell Flare Dress
A beautiful mosaic in Calgary’s East Village, the Studio Bell National Music Center is a thing of architectural inspiration. When you wear this scarf, you can almost hear the music coming from the Centre. Imagine the music notes flowing from you as you wear this piece.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL. If your size is not available, we will produce one for you. Allow us to make it between 7 – 14 days. If it is a rush order email us to know more.
- 72% Ecopoly and 12% spandex manufactured in Canada
- Made in Canada / Fabriqué au Canada
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- 2 in 1 style! Wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up.
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- Our fabrics are made with EcoPoly,a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes.
National Music Center, Calgary, Canada (Long Scarf)
National Music is an impressive new building in Calgary; its characteristic tiles cover gives it a familiar face in the East Village, as a new music shuttle landing in the core of the City.
Centre National de Musique, Calgary, Canada (Longue écharpe)
Le centre national de musique est nouveau bâtiment impressionnant de Calgary; sa couverture caractéristique en tuiles lui donne une figure familière dans l’East Village, comme une navette musicale récemment atterrie en plein Cœur de la ville.
Sizing Guide : Measurements in accordance with US standard sizing
XS (Size USA 0-2) : Waist 24”, Hips 35”
S (Size USA 4-6) : Waist 26”, Hips 37”
M (Size USA 8-10) : Waist 28”, Hips 39”
L (Size USA 12-14) : Waist 31”, Hips 42”
XL (Size USA 16) : Waist 33”, Hips 44”
Every design and image has been carefully captured through the lens of Jean Michel. The moments caught in his reflections are transformed into unique artworks and bring natural beauty into your life. More about Jean Michel
RETURN POLICY: since this is an artwork, no refund is accepted.